Share |

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Young Mothers, and Kids

Time for group photos. With such a big group, everyone had to squeeze in so that my not so wide angle lens can get everyone into the frame.

I was not the only one holding the camera. There were husbands around me trying to take the photos too. So the big group could get confuse easily on which camera to look at. I just had to take a few more shots hoping that everyone will look at my camera for an instant.

No luck. I was checking the photos after the group shot. None of the photos has everyone looking at my camera.


Luckily there is photoshop. Putting aside the kids (kids are easily distracted and they hardly/refuse to look at the camera patiently), I decided to at least edit the mothers' faces to make them looking at my camera. I used the photo above as a base and the circled parts were those I wanted to edit.

In the below photos, I used Lasso tool in photoshop to cut out the faces that I wanted to replace. Then I pasted them to the base photo amd used the vector mask to blend the faces.


It was time consuming, but it was quite satisfying looking at the final result. All mothers were looking at the camera, finally~


Album: http://picasaweb.google.com/kcshashin/MothersAndKidsShots2May2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment