Share |

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Birthday!

The birthday party was for all the May babies!


All the kids who were born in May 2 years ago surrounded the cake, and all the parents surrounded their kids. Guess what, that left me no place to stand for shooting photos! Haha...

That left me no choice. I just grabbed a chair and stood on it to have a view on the inside circle. Unfortunately, I am not tall enough to take the photos with the camera at my eye level. I had my camera set to multi-focus, turned the flash on, lifted my camera high up, and I went shooting blindly. I hoped I was lucky enough to have a few decent shots.


Below photo show the mothers' hands helping the kids to cut the cake. And those hands were blocking the kids' faces~ Kids: 'Let me have a look at the cake!'. Haha...


Of course, parents were busy taking photos of their kids! Look at the cameras on their hands pointing towards the kids. I lifted my camera higher than them~ Happy Birthday to May babies!


Album: http://picasaweb.google.com/kcshashin/MothersAndKidsShots2May2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment