Share |

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Host behind the birthday cake

Wow! So crowded!

Time to sing birthday song to the birthday girls. Every kids started crowding in front of the cake, including some adults, leaving me no space to take photos of the family.

No choice, I couldn't chase them away to give me space, just have to find myself a corner to stand. Hmm... Since I was shooting from the side, I need to make sure the father standing furthest away to have a non-blur face. If I were to use f2.8 and focus on the kids, then the father's face would be blur. If I were to focus on the father, then the kid's face would be blur.


ISO: 1600
Shutter: 1/125 sec
Aperture: f5
Focal length: 18mm
Flash: Yes

I selected f5 and thought it was sufficient to keep everyone looked sharp on the photo. Happy Birthday and blow the candles!

Album: http://picasaweb.google.com/kcshashin/KidsShots14Aug2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment