Share |

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sisters' bonding

I was sitting down watching the 2 little princesses walking towards my direction. They were holding hands and they just looked so lovely. The bonding between them must be very strong.

I always think that walking shot is one of the natural pose (without thinking that there is a camera ready to shoot at you, that is). I took a shot with my flash on and checked on the photo. It seems over exposed. They walked from a corridor into an unsheltered walkway and the sunlight was shinning to them directly. I should not have my flash on.


I quickly took another shot wihtout the flash before the kids walked away from me (they are seriously camera shy).

ISO: 400
Shutter: 1/640 sec
Aperture: f2.8
Focal length: 50
Flash: No

Album: http://picasaweb.google.com/kcshashin/KidsShots14Aug2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment